Motor Vehicle Recovery and Repair Business.
This business has now sold.
The business and assets of a major regional vehicle recovery and repair business operating in the North of England.
The business undertakes emergency vehicle collections across the motorway and road network across the North of England and operates from 5 locations. The business owns 2 freehold sites and 3 leasehold premises, and operates an extensive fleet of owned commercial and private car recovery vehicles and associated recovery and repair equipment.
The purchase will be executed by no later than the close of business 17th July 2018. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Established business with long trading history;
- Enviable market reputation and excellent contacts with suppliers including public authorities;
- Operates from 5 locations in North of England;
- 2 freehold sites including income generating investment properties, repair workshops and yards;
- 3 leasehold sites with repair workshops and yards;
- Extensive inventory in access of 30 commercial and car recovery vehicles, commercial vehicles, car fleet and associated vehicles (all owned);
- Extensive inventory of plant and equipment;
- Established head office infrastructure Immediately available.
5 locations in the North of England (2 freehold and 3 leasehold).
Assets Available for Sale:
- Office furniture and Equipment;
- Plant and Machinery;
- Inventory of in excess of 30 commercial and car recovery vehicles and other motor vehicles;
- Freehold property and leasehold property;
Deadline for Offers:
Close of Business 17th July 2018.
For further details please contact Damian Short on 0161 3594332, or email [email protected]
SectorVehicle Recovery & Repair