Major Online Auction: Sorting & Packaging Machinery, Material Handling, Power Plant, Ancillary Equipment and Stock of Retail Literature
MBV have been instructed to offer for sale by online auction (unless sold prior) the contents of an established 185,000 sq.ft. stock fulfillment centre to include: an extensive inventory of packaging and sorting machinery, power plant, compressors, racking systems, motorised conveyors, material handling equipment, office furniture and IT equipment. Aslo offered for sale by private treaty is an extensive inventory of retail literature which includes: 38,763 various titles in a total quantity of 292,576 Books.
Lots to include:
- (2017) Sealed Air/B+Equipment I-Pack Fully Automated Carton Packing Line Comprising: Type BA24B-2 Small Tray Erector, Type BA20-1 Large Tray Erector, Type 1K14B-2 Carton Sizing and Liding Machine, Conveyors and 4 x Weber Zebra ZE500 Checkweighers etc.
- Dematic 198 Station Automated Sortation Machine inc: Sorting Carousel, Scanning Heads, Pedestrian Gantry, Control Unit, Picking Conveyor, Motorised Spiral In-Feed (H: 7.5m x 5m DIA), Spiral Out-Feed (H: 7.5m x 2.4m DIA), Associated Motorised Conveyor Systems (0.47m width)
- Multi Storey Mezzanine Floor inc: 3 x Pedestrian Staircase, Safety Rails, Pallet Access Points, 2 x Guteraufzug Conver 146 2,000kg Goods Elevators (YOM 2008 & 2010), and 400kg Disabled Personnel Lift
- (2002) Europack/Packrobat Automation Q-12 Corrugated Packing Line (3 phase)
- PA Pakrobat Automation Carton Erecting Line
- Pakrobat Heat Sealing Tunnel c/w 3.7m motorised outfeed roll conveyor and 4m in-feed roll conveyor
- (2019) Contact Packaging Model EXP-10W Pallet Stretch Wrapping Machine with FLT ramp
- HPC Receiver Mounted Packaged 7-Bar Air Compressor c/w Kaeser TA8 Refrigerated Dryer
- HPC Packaged Air Compressor
- (2006) HPC Kaeser SK21T 8-Bar Packaged Air Compressor c/w Vertical Receiving Tank
- Thetford Waste Compacting Machine
- (1996) Pactur Lady Pack 65/S2 ‘L’ Sealer
- 156 x Bays of Heavy Duty Quick-Form Pallet Racking (H: 9.5m, W: 2.6m, D: 0.8m) c.18 cross beams per bay
- 967 x Bays of Light Weight Quick-Form Metal Racking (H: 2.5m, W: 1.75m, D: 0.58m) c.14 cross beams per bay
- 435 x Bays of Galvanised Lightweight Quick-Form Racking (1 Bay = H: 2.2m, W: 1m, D: 0.6m)
- 70 Station Post Sack Filling Line with Motorised Conveyor
- Volvo Penta TWD1211G 6 Cylinder Stand-By Diesel Generator c/w Acoustic Container
- Large quantity of metal stock cages
- Large quantity of plastic tote boxes
- Large quantity of stock trolleys
- Large quantity of stock picking trollies
- (2008) Motoscopa Model S3400 BT Floor Sweeper
- Quantity of Mobile Weighing Stations
- Quantity of various pallet trucks
- 14 x Stock inbound racks with roll feed conveyor
- Packrobat Automated Carton Erecting Machine
- Large Quantity of Motorola Handheld Barcode Scanners
- Large Quantity of Sectional Motorised and Non-Motorised Roll/Belt Conveyors
- Assorted Incline Belt Conveyors
- Assorted Packing Stations inc: label printers, barcode scanners etc.
- Approximately 250 Office Workstations with Desks, Chairs and PC’s; Assorted Filing Units; Printers and Network Equipment.
Thursday 9th July 2020 (between 10am and 4pm) (viewing strictly by appointment).
Please note that the auction dates have been postponed. Auction will now open on Tuesday 7th July 2020 and starts to close at 12 noon on Tuesday 14th July 2020. Catalogue now available to view, please CLICK HERE to view auction. Further lots will be added daily.
To register for the online auction visit: bidspotter.co.uk, ibidder.com or via MBV’s own website mbvaluation.com. (Note: Equipment is being offered for sale by private treaty prior to the auction commencing, therefore MBV reserve the right to withdraw lots prior to the sale commencing, any parties with an interest in certain lots are urged to contact MBV as soon as possible). Further information and images available upon request.
MBV has been instructed to dispose of the entire unencumbered stock holding which includes 292,576 books (38,763 titles) accross a variety of genres, with a total value of £2,737,000. Any interested parties are urged to contact the auctioneers office as soon as possible to arrange a viewing and obtain further information (including detailed stock analysis). A viewing day for the stock holding has been arranged on Monday 15th June 2020 with final offers on a private treaty basis to be received no later than 5pm on Wednesday 17th June 2020. Please contact the auctioneers office for further details.
Sale typeOnline Auction
By Appointment Only
Further information and viewing
Please contact: Damian Short for further information:
T: 0161 2172727