Bespoke Laminate Furniture Manufacturing Business (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business of a bespoke laminate furniture manufacturing business.
The Company provides the design, manufacture and install of bespoke solutions for washroom toilet cubicles, lockers, benches, storage, fixed furniture and panel systems and supplies to various sectors including: Education; Commercial Developments; Sports and Leisure; Healthcare; Retail; Industrial; Transport and the Public Sector.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Laminate design, manufacture and installation business;
- Manufacturing Facility;
- Established Customer Base;
- Raw Material Stock;
- Work in Progress and Orderbook;
- Leasehold Premises;
- Encumbered Plant and Machinery;
- Turnover £6,945,087 (year ending 31/10/2018).
High Level Financial Information
Year Ending 31/10/2018:
- Turnover: £6,945,087
- Gross Profit: £1,559,587
- Operating Profit: £278,880
Year Ending 31/10/2017:
- Turnover: £5,314,558
- Gross Profit: £1,271,851
- Operating Profit: £164,178
Year Ending 31/10/2016:
- Turnover: £4,290,348
- Gross Profit: £1,248,183
- Operating Profit: £124,723
Assets Available for Sale
- Unencumbered Plant & Machinery;
- Office Equipment;
- Additional Plant and Machinery Subject to Finance;
- Customer Base;
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Work-In-Progress; and
- Ongoing Contracts.
North West, UK.
Deadline for Offers
Offers no later than 12 noon on Monday 15th July 2019, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email [email protected]