Business and Assets Offered for Sale: Step2Progress Limited (in Liquidation) – (“STEP”) (“the Company”)
MBV, acting on behalf of the Liquidator are pleased to offer the opportunity to purchase the Company’s business and assets of this educational support services provider:
- Incorporated in 2014 with the aim to build and deliver a personalised physical literacy program to assist young children better engage with education.
- Last 9 months turnover £279,000.
- Some 60 active subscribers consisting of schools, councils, districts and foundations across the UK.
- Customer contact list (circ. 1,900).
Assets Available for Sale:
- STEP program.
- Unfinished STEP Sports program.
- Physical literacy exercises.
- STEP program algorithms.
- STEP UK school trials data and reports.
- STEP case studies in UK and US.
- STEP training manuals.
- School, council, district and foundation contact lists.
- VNG eye tracking machine.
- Low value stock consisting of sport equipment such as gym balls, wobble boards, etc used for STEP program.
- Wobble board mould.
An immediate sale of the Company’s assets is required. Potential purchasers may only have limited opportunity to complete due diligence prior to completion of a sale and purchase.
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact MBV and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request). The closing date for parties to note their initial interest is Friday 8 November 2019 by 5:00pm GMT.
The above information has been supplied by the company personnel. Neither MBV nor the Liquidator provide any warranties or indemnities in respect of such information. All interest parties must rely on their own investigations when reviewing this opportunity.
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email [email protected].
SectorEducational Support Sercvices