Nationwide Security Services Business (“The Company”) – Business Sold
Businesses and assets of a significant security services business.
The Company provide static guarding, keyholding, mobile response, and alarm response services across the North West of England.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the Vendor.
- Security Services Business;
- Established client base including major infrastructure projects;
- Turnover (full year to 31/12/16) £8,087,000 & (11 months 30/11/17) £6,081,000;
- Rolling agreements with clients providing recurring revenues;
- Vehicle Fleet (subject to finance);
- Leasehold Premises;
High Level Financial Information
Draft Financial Statements For:
12 months to 31 December 2016
Net Profit/(Loss): (£392,120)
11 months to 30 November 2017
Net Profit/(Loss): (£235,533)
Assets Available for Sale
- Unencumbered Office Furniture & IT Equipment;
- Ongoing Contracts & Projects;
- Customer Data;
- Goodwill & Business;
North West, UK.
Deadline for Offers
Indicative offers no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 10 January 2018, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
For further information please contact Chris Eckersley on 0161 359 4332 or at [email protected]