Business Offered For Sale: Challenger Herbal Tea Brand
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a challenger herbal tea brand developed and founded on regenerative growing principles with an exciting product range and existing supermarket presence.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation Limited as appointed agent on behalf of the Vendor.
- The Company produces a range of five professionally developed herbal tea flavours.
- The Range is based on classic flavours “with a twist”.
- The Company was founded on regenerative agriculture principles aligned with large F&B companies’ public commitments to source from and implement regenerative practices.
- The Company was winner of 2021 Great Taste Award.
- Brand identity, copy, website, pack and sampling assets co-designed by leading UK branding agency.
- Stable supply chain solutions in place from grower to retailer and strong co-manufacturer relationship.
- Existing UK supermarket and retailer presence including Tesco, Ocado and Amazon.
Assets Available for Sale:
- Goodwill & Business.
- Inventory of Stock (UK Based).
- Customer listings & supplier relationships.
- Product formulation/development related IP.
- Branding and licensing, including UK trademark and all associated assets.
- Essential staff (if required).
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request). Deadline for offers by 12 noon 14th December 2022.
For further information or to request a non-disclosure agreement please contact the Manchester office on 0161 217 2727.