Business Offered For Sale: Haulage Company Specialising in the Movement of Chilled Fruit and Vegetable Products (“the Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a Haulage Sub Contractor specialising in the movement of chilled fruit and vegetable products. The Company typically collects loads from the Port of Dover and undertakes UK deliveries on behalf its clients. The Company has an extensive asset base and established customer relationships.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation Limited as appointed agent on behalf of the Vendor.
- Established business
- Excellent and long standing customers relationships
- Extensive inventory owned assets and financed assets
- Ongoing work in progress
- Strategically located leasehold premise and haulage yard
8 Months Management Accounts to 28/2/23:
- Turnover: £3,093,579
- Gross Profit: £2,943,815
- Net Profit/(Loss): £170,121
12 Months Management Accounts to 31/6/22:
- Turnover: £6,279,510
- Gross Profit: £5,671,014
- Net Profit/(Loss): £68,511
12 Months Accounts to 31/6/21:
- Turnover: £5,487,257
- Gross Profit: £518,465
- Net Profit/(Loss): £71,569
12 Months Accounts to 31/6/20:
- Turnover: £5,808,204
- Gross Profit: £477,533
- Net Profit/(Loss): £26,627
Assets Available for Sale:
- Strategically located leasehold office and haulage yard premise close to the Port of Dover
- Client Base
- Work in Progress
- Extensive inventory of owned tractor units and trailers and ancillary assets
- Extensive inventory of financed tractor units , refrigerated trailer units and skeletal trailer
South East England, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Indicative offers no later than 12 noon on 25th April 2023, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
For further information or to request a non-disclosure agreement please contact the Manchester office on +44 (0)161 359 4633.