Business Offered for Sale: Specialist Manufacturer and Installation Contractor of Heat Transfer Technologies and Energy Services (“the Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a leading UK specialist manufacturer and installation contractor of heat transfer technologies and energy services .
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation Limited as appointed agent on behalf of the Vendor.
- Established business
- Excellent and long standing customers relationships
- The Company has three principal product lines:
- Thermal Oxidizers F
- Fire Training Equipment
- Liquefied Natural Gas vaporisers
- Significant ongoing work in progress
- Significant pipeline of new business opportunities
Year Ending 31/12/20:
- Turnover – £4,225,280
- Gross Profit – £1,249,092
- Net Profit/(Loss) – £10,026
Year Ending 31/12/21:
- Turnover – £3,282,053
- Gross Profit – £1,270,218
- Net Profit/(Loss) – £(344,647)
Assets Available for Sale:
- Client Base
- Work in Progress
- Pipeline of Potential Orders
- Inventory of owned office equipment, plant and machinery
- Leasehold premises
North of England, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Indicative offers no later than 22nd May 2023, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
For further information or to request a non-disclosure agreement please contact the Manchester office on 0161 359 4633.