Engineering Business for Sale as a Going Concern
This business has sold.
The Company manufacturers a range of high specification sheet metal components and engineered steel components to a range of significant manufacturing clients.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the Vendor.
Company available for sale as a going concern.
- Long Established Sheet Metal Fabrication company;
- Established client base and long established relationships;
- Freehold Factory Premise extending 503 sqm (5400 sq.ft.) in an established industrial location in South East of England;
- Complete inventory of owned manufacturing assets including CNC press brakes, CNC guillotines, CNC punch presses, conventional engineering machine tools (lathes, milling machines), metal forming equipment and welding equipment;
- Highly skilled workforce;
- Turnover (full year to 31/10/16) £617,185 & (full year to 31/10/17) £459,370.
- Freehold Premises;
High Level Financial Information
Financial Statements For:
- 12 months to 31 October 2016:
- Turnover: £617,185
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£4,159)
- 12 months to 31 October 2017:
- Turnover: £459,370
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£74,380)
South East, UK.
Deadline for Offers
Indicative offers no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 21 February 2018, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
For further information please contact Damian Short on +44 (0)161 359 4332 or by email: [email protected]