Manufacturer of High Quality Collectible Die-Cast Models – Now Sold
Unfortunately this business has now sold.
Manufacturer of High Quality Collectible Die-Cast Models (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a major UK Manufacturer of High Quality Collectible Die-Cast Models.
The business manufacturers an extensive range of die cast collectible transport models and has a loyal collector base and sells to over 100 retailers and distributors. The business also operates a direct online sale platform and has a valuable website and URL.
The purchase will be executed by no later than the close of business 5th October2016. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Leading Manufacturer of High Quality Collectible Model Transport Models
- Enviable market leading position
- Loyal collector base and extensive retailer/distributor network
- Successful online direct sales network
- Extensive inventory of stock and tooling
- Offshore die-casting arrangements with subcontractor model refinishing and packaging facility available, located in South East England
- Established head offices infrastructure
- Purpose designed and equipped leasehold premise
- Proprietary Intellectual Property including trademarked brands, patented assembly technology and valuable URL
- Immediately available
High Level Financial Information
Financial Statements for:
Year Ending 31 August 2015:
- Turnover £680,453
- Gross Profit £367,076
- Net Profit/Loss Before Tax £ (5,171)
Year Ending 31 August 2014:
- Turnover £677,865
- Gross Profit £307,403
- Net Profit/(Loss) Before Tax £ (108,717)
Leasehold office, manufacturing and warehouse facility North London.
Assets Available for Sale
- Office furniture and Equipment
- Plant and Machinery
- Die casting moulds (located off shore)
- Extensive Inventory of stock and model “library”
- Intellectual Property including patents, trademarks and URL
Deadline for Offers
Close of Business 5th October 2016.
For further information please contact Damian Short on +44 (0)161 359 4332 or by email [email protected]