Businesses for Sale: A Group of Companies within the Domestic, Trade and Commercial Contracting Windows and Doors Sector
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a UK based Group of Companies within the Domestic, Trade and Commercial Contracting Windows and Doors Sector.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuations Limited as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Companies are well established.
- Freehold and Leasehold warehousing, office space and showrooms.
- Established customer relationships.
- Excellent reputation and loyal customer base
Assets Available for Sale
- Long leasehold warehouse and office premises.
- Freehold high street retail showroom.
- Two leasehold high street retail showrooms.
- Unencumbered Plant & Machinery.
- Inventory of Vehicles (subject to finance).
- Order book.
- Goodwill & IPR.
Trading Company 1 full year to 31/05/2019
Gross Profit £434,998
Operating Profit/(Loss) £(263,592)
Trading Company 2 full year to 31/05/2019
Gross Profit £158,720
Operating Profit/(Loss) £(1,733)
Trading Company 3 full year to 31/05/2019
Gross Profit £266,955
Operating Profit/(Loss) £32,275
Holding Company full year to 31/05/2019
Interest Receivable & Similar Expenses £134,736
Interest Payable & Similar Expenses £(7,372)
Profit for Financial Year £127,319
South East, England
Deadline for Offers
Deadline for offers no later than 12 noon on Tuesday 26th May 2020. Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request).