Businesses for Sale: Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Business (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business assets of a UK based company specialising in the repair, maintenance and overhaul of commercial aircraft components.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company provides repair, maintenance and overhaul of commercial components to leading airlines and original aircraft component manufacturers.
- The Company currently holds full accreditation with Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) European Union Aviation Agency (EASA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)and Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TTCA)
- Long standing history of profitability and growth (pre Covid).
Assets Available for Sale:
- Extensive inventory owned plant, machinery and equipment, office furniture and equipment, IT equipment and commercial vehicles equipment.
- Additional limited inventory of plant and machinery subject to finance agreements
- Stock of components and parts
- Intellectual Property and Domain names.
- Goodwill & Business.
Full Year to 30/9/2020:
- Turnover: £2,286,310
- Gross Profit: £548,450
- Net Profit/(Loss) (After Tax): (£757,324)
Full Year to 30/9/2019:
- Turnover: £4,902,984
- Gross Profit: £1,483,302
- Net Profit/(Loss) (After Tax): £200,003
Full Year to 30/9/2018:
- Turnover: £5,133,205
- Gross Profit: £2,842,947
- Net Profit/(Loss) (After Tax): £237,726
North West England, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton Asset Valuation, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request). Deadline for offers by noon 12 February 2021.
Please contact Neil Duckworth on 0161 2172727 or email [email protected]