Aluminium Fabrication and Extrusion Manufacturer (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the businesses and assets of a specialist aluminium fabrication and extrusion process manufacturer.
The Company manufacturers a range of extruded aluminium strips, profiles and tube. Company manufacturers for leading global companies and has additional production capacity.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Specialist Aluminium Fabrication and Extrusion Process Manufacturer
- Established Customer Base & Mailing List;
- Extensive inventory of Aluminium Extrusion Machinery and Machine Tools
- Leasehold Premises
- Skilled and Motivated Workforce
- Turnover (YE 30/3/2018) £1,041,109
High Level Financial Information
- YE 20/3/2018:
- Turnover: £1,041,109
- Gross Profit: £509,085
- Net Profit: £35,674
Assets Available for Sale
- Unencumbered & Encumbered Fixtures & Fittings;
- Office Equipment & Motor Vehicle;
- Additional Plant and Machinery Subject to Financial Encumbrance;
- Established Customer Base
- Skilled Workforce
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Customer Data;
- Website; and
- Leasehold Premises (subject to Assignment).
South West, UK.
Deadline for Offers
Offers no later than Close of Business on Tuesday 12 February 2019, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
For further information please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email: [email protected]