City Centre Specialist Wine Retailer/Wholesaler (“The Company”)
The businesses and assets of a city based specialist wine retailer/wholesaler operating from multiple locations.
The Company offers both retail and wholesale wine supply to a broad range of corporate customers and individuals. The Company occupies both A1 and A3/A1 retail premises across three locations within the city centre.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Specialist Wine Retail and Wholesale Supply;
- Established Customer Base & Mailing List;
- Extensively Refurbished Leasehold Premises;
- Turnover (YE 31/12/2017) £1,580,097;
- Small Online Presence;
- Encumbered & Unencumbered Fixtures and Fittings; and
- Wet & Dry Stock Held.
High Level Financial Information
Year Ending 31/12/2015:
- Turnover: £1,086,152;
- Gross Profit: £409,446;
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£272,449)
Year Ending 31/12/2016:
- Turnover: £1,775,031;
- Gross Profit: £842,567;
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£364,600).
Year Ending 31/12/2017:
- Turnover: £1,580,097;
- Gross Profit: £784,286;
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£463,275).
Assets Available for Sale:
- Unencumbered & Encumbered Fixtures & Fittings;
- Office Equipment & Motor Vehicle;
- Wet & Dry Stock;
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Customer Data;
- Website; and
- Refurbished Leasehold Premises (subject to Assignment);
Deadline for Offers:
Offers no later than 12 noon on Thursday 8th November 2018, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.