Businesses for Sale: Commercial and Domestic Electrical and Mechanical Contracting Business
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a leading provider of a commercial and domestic electrical and mechanical contracting business, operating primarily in South Central England.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company was established in 1993 and has an extensive track record.
- The Company provides a range of services including mechanical and electrical installations, and maintenance services in respect to heating and plumbing, audio visual, testing, and service installation design.
- The Company operates primarily in South Central England.
- The Company acts for Public Sector, Private Corporate and Domestic Customers.
Assets Available for Sale:
- Goodwill & Business.
- Work in Progress and Contracted Customer Base.
- Unencumbered Plant, Machinery and Owned Vehicles.
- Commercial Vehicles (subject to finance).
Draft Full Year Accounts to 31/3/22:
- Turnover: £9,486,003
- Gross Profit/(Loss): (£886,121)
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£727,484)
Year Ending 31/3/21:
- Turnover: £6,572,971
- Gross Profit/(Loss): £485,867
- Net Profit/(Loss): £419,287
South Central England, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request). Deadline for offers by 12 noon on 21st July 2022.
Contact the Manchester office on 0161 2172727.