Construction Industry Training Provider (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a leading provider of training and assessment to the UK construction industry.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company was established in 2009 and has an extensive track record.
- The Company provides a range of training and assessment services to the UK construction industry.
- The business provides training and assessment to many of the UK’s largest construction companies.
- The Company operates a bespoke training centre in Eastern England.
- Excellent growth potential.
Assets Available for Sale
- Goodwill & Business.
- Intellectual Property.
- Limited inventory of Tangible Asset including Prefabricated Training Centre.
- Year End 31/10/19
- Turnover £889,071
- Gross Profit £306,292
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£123,595)
- Year End 31/10/18
- Turnover £997,470
- Gross Profit £283,921
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£121,441)
- Year End 31/10/17
- Turnover £1,191,553
- Gross Profit £414,959
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£39,362)
Eastern England, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request). Deadline for offers by 5pm on 5th May 2021.
Please contact James Cubbon on 0161 2172727 or by email [email protected]