Construction Support Services Business
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a consultancy and support services provider to the UK construction industry.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company was established in 2005 and has an extensive track record.
- The Company provides a range of commercial support services to the UK Construction Industry.
- The Company retains a number of large main contractor clients.
- A number of service contracts held.
- Experienced professional team.
Assets Available for Sale:
- Goodwill & Business.
- Intellectual Property.
- Chattel Assets.
- Work In Progress.
Year End 31/11/19:
- Turnover – £1,514,258
- Gross Profit – £410,097
- Net Profit/(Loss) – £6,159
Year End 31/11/18:
- Turnover – £1,457,023
- Gross Profit – £366,305
- Net Profit/(Loss) – £17,566
Year End 31/11/17:
- Turnover – £1,439,759
- Gross Profit – £595,422
- Net Profit/(Loss) – £130,299
Southern England, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact MBV, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request). Deadline for offers by 12 noon on Tuesday 29th June 2021.
Please contacts Damian Short on 0161 2172727 or by email [email protected]