Businesses for Sale: Domestic Window Shutters Sales and Installer (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business assets of a sales and installation of a range of high quality domestic windows shutters.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company is a leading sales and installer of domestic window shutters to consumers.
- Established track record in the generation of sales leads and orders.
- Operates through the UK.
- Dedicated field force of 22 undertaking homes surveys and installations.
- Long standing history of profitability and growth.
Assets Available for Sale:
- Extensive inventory office furniture and equipment and IT equipment.
- Established marketing process and presence.
- Intellectual Property and Domain names.
- Goodwill & Business.
Full Year to 31/9/20:
- Turnover: £1,678,531
- Gross Profit: £977,834
- Net Profit (after tax): £(317,173)
Full Year to 30/9/19
- Turnover: £2,911,268
- Gross Profit: £1,735,928
- Net Profit (after tax): £(55,117)
Full Year to 30/9/18
- Turnover: £3,062,333
- Gross Profit: £1,142,939
- Net Profit (after tax): £96,162
South East England, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request). Deadline for offers by 12 noon on 24th November 2020.
Please contact the Manchester office on 0161 2172727.