Businesses for Sale: Hospitality Sector- Commercial Cleaning Business
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a leading UK provider of
commercial cleaning services to the hospitality sector.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be
requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset
Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company was established in 2010 and has an extensive track record.
- The Business provides outsourced commercial cleaning services to hospitality venues
- including public houses, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- The Company also provides specialist kitchen extraction deep cleaning services.
- The Business operates on behalf a range of blue-chip clients including leading pub and
- restaurant chains.
- The Company has 130 staff including Head Office.
- The Company operates from head office premise in the South Wales.
Assets Available for Sale
- Goodwill & Business.
- Inventory of Plant and Equipment and Stock
- Work in Progress
- Blue Chip client Base
- Established track record and excellent industry reputation
The businesses historic financial performance is summarised below:
Year Ending 30/4/21:
- Turnover: £1,086,441
- Gross Profit: £147,352
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£89,090)
Year Ending 30/4/20:
- Turnover: £1,413,678
- Gross Profit: £287,857
- Net Profit/(Loss): £18,945
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton,
and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request).
Deadline for offers by 12 noon 18th August 2022.
Please contact the Manchester Office on 0161 2172727.