Businesses for Sale: Independent Scaffolding Business (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the businesses and assets of a North West based independent scaffolding business.
The Company currently provides scaffolding erection and hire in the following areas: food factories, car factories, pharmaceutical industries, large construction firms, structural and interior fit outs, and large sporting events.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuations as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Scaffolding Erection & Hire Business;
- Established Customer Base;
- Long Leasehold Trading Premises;
- Turnover (YE 31/12/2017) £1,029,104;
- Unencumbered Tangible Assets;
- Extensive Scaffolding Stock;
- Ongoing Contracts;
Year Ending 31/12/2015:
- Turnover: £1,310,271
- Gross Profit: £1,120,379
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£28,643)
Year Ending 31/12/2016:
- Turnover: £1,083,089
- Gross Profit: £754,903
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£67,289)
Year Ending 31/12/2017:
- Turnover: £1,029,104
- Gross Profit: £769,448
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£718)
Assets Available for Sale
- Unencumbered Plant & Machinery;
- Office Equipment
- Motor Vehicles;
- Scaffolding Stock;
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Customer Data;
- Long Leasehold Trading Premises (subject to Assignment);
North West, England, UK.
Deadline for Offers
Best and final offers no later than 12 noon on Friday 1st February 2019, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email [email protected]