Businesses for Sale: Injection Moulding, Tool Making and Component Assembly Manufacturer (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business assets of an established Injection Moulding, Tool Making and Component Manufacturer operating North Wales.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company has an established reputation for the manufacture of plastic injection moulded components, component assembly and associated tool making facilities.
- The Company enjoys an excellent reputation and substantial customer base.
- Fully equipped manufacturing facility with inventory of machinery.
- Freehold office and manufacturing premise.
- Turnkey opportunity.
Assets Available for Sale:
- Freehold manufacturing facility extending to in excess of 17,500 sq. ft (1625 sq. m) located on 1 acre plot in accessible location.
- Extensive inventory of owned injection moulding machinery and associated plant & machinery.
- Additional inventory of owned injection moulding machinery and machine tools subject to finance.
- Finished Goods.
- Raw Materials.
- Intellectual Property and Domain Names.
- Goodwill & Business.
Full year turnover in excess of £1m.
North Wales, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request). Deadline for offers by 12 noon on 18th November 2020.
Please contact the Manchester office on 0161 2172727.