Leading B2B Books Wholesaler
An opportunity exists to purchase the business assets of a leading UK books wholesaler to retailers both nationally and internationally.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company has a strong presence in the marketplace.
- Blue Chip customer base.
- Strong relationships with key publishers (UK and Globally).
- 185,000 sq.ft. fulfilment warehouse leasehold premises.
- Market leading stock control systems.
- Access to over 13 million titles.
- 200,000 titles held in stock.
Assets Available for Sale:
- Chattel Assets.
- Stock held.
- Leasehold premises.
- Established customer base with Blue Chip clients.
- Software Systems.
- Intellectual Property.
- Goodwill & Business.
Full Year to 31/12/16:
- Turnover: £149,804,000
- Gross Profit: £14,571
- Operating Profit/(Loss): (£981,000)
Full Year to 31/12/17:
- Turnover: £168,397,000
- Gross Profit: £16,081,000
- Operating Profit/(Loss): (£15,920)
Full Year to 31/12/18:
- Turnover: £249,642,000
- Gross Profit: £25,088,000
- Operating Profit/(Loss): £9,225,000
East Anglia, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Any party interested in this opportunity is encouraged to promptly contact Middleton Barton, and to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (issued on request).
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 2172727 or by email [email protected]