Metal Components Engineering Manufacturer (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the businesses and assets of a specialist cast iron and aluminium components engineering manufacturer.
The Company manufacturers a range of cast iron and aluminium components parts primarily for construction machine manufacturers. The Company manufacturers as a Tier1 and Tier 2 supplier to leading global construction machine producers.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Specialist Cast Iron and Aluminium Components Engineering Manufacturer.
- Long Established Business with Impressive Customer Base.
- State of the Art Inventory of Manufacturing Machinery with over 70 CNC Machining Centres/Machine Tools, Conventional Machine Tools, Ancillary and Support Equipment subject to Lease Purchase Agreements and Operating Leases
- Leasehold Premises
- Skilled and Motivated Workforce
- Turnover (YE 31/3/2010) £5,229,127
High Level Financial Information
Year Ending 31/3/2019:
- Turnover: £5,229,127
- Gross Profit: £4,248,633
- Net Profit/(Loss): £157,635
Year Ending 31/3/2018:
- Turnover: £3,960,970
- Gross Profit: £2,975,878
- Net Profit/(Loss): £303,114
Assets Available for Sale
- Encumbered Plant and Machinery and Equipment;
- Office Equipment;
- Established Customer Base
- Skilled Workforce
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Customer Data;
- Leasehold Premises (Subject to Assignment);
North West, UK.
Deadline for Offers
Offers no later than 12.00 Noon on Monday 17th June 2019, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.