Mineral Product Supply Business (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business of a UK based mineral product supplier.
The Company imports and distributes mineral products including: Barite and Bentonite, Micronized Barites, Calcium Carbonates, Talcs, Mica and Dolomite etc., for oil drilling, paint manufacturing, HDD drilling and plastic manufacturing.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Mineral Import and Supply Business;
- Established Customer Base;
- Stock Holding;
- Leasehold Premises;
- Plant and Machinery;
- Turnover (YTD Feb 19-May 19) £189,392.
High Level Financial Information
- YTD 1 Feb 2019 to 31 May 2019
- Turnover: £189,392
- Gross Profit: £135,274
- Net Profit/(Loss): £120,951
Assets Available for Sale
- Plant & Machinery;
- Office Equipment;
- Additional Plant and Machinery Subject to Finance;
- Customer Base;
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Website; and
- Leasehold Premises (subject to Assignment).
East Anglia, UK.
Deadline for Offers
Offers no later than 12 noon on Tuesday 18th June 2019, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
For further information please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email [email protected]