Photocopier Sales & Repair Business (“The Company”)
This business has now sold.
The business and assets of a photocopier sales and repair business located in the south of England.
The company supplies photocopier and printer services and supplies to corporate customers. The company also brokers financing for the equipment supplied for various manufacturers and maintenance support by way of maintenance contracts with the customers.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Maintenance Contracts;
- Established Customer Base & Mailing List;
- Leasehold Trading Premises;
- Turnover (YE 31/05/2018) £624,852;
- Online Presence;
- Unencumbered Furniture & Equipment;
- Stock of Rental Equipment and Consumable Products;
Year Ending 31/05/2016:
- Turnover: £617,968
- Gross Profit: £380,388
- Net Profit/(Loss): £99,475
Year Ending 31/05/2017:
- Turnover: £556,890
- Gross Profit: £344,648
- Net Profit/(Loss): £85,536
Year Ending 31/05/2018:
- Turnover: £624,852
- Gross Profit: £343,271
- Net Profit/(Loss): £89,650
Assets Available for Sale:
- Unencumbered Office Furniture & Equipment;
- Schedule of Rental Equipment
- Consumable Spares Stock;
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Customer Data;
- Website; and
- Leasehold Premises (subject to Assignment);
Deadline for Offers:
Offers no later than 12 noon on 13 November 2018, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email [email protected].