Wholesale Cleaning Products Supplier (“The Company”)
This business has now sold.
The business of an established wholesale cleaning product supply business.
The Company was established in 1989 and supplies janitorial cleaning products to a range of contract cleaners and commercial clients. The Company operates from a main warehouse in London, with additional stores in the North West of England.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Wholesale Janitorial Cleaning Supplies Business;
- Established Customer Base;
- Leasehold Premises;
- Turnover (YE 31/12/2017) £4,391,663;
- Promotional Website;
- Unencumbered Chattel Assets;
- Stock of Cleaning Products.
High Level Financial Information:
Year Ending 31/12/2016:
- Turnover £4,614,891
- Gross Profit: £1,592,052
- Net Profit/(Loss): £207,171
Year Ending 31/12/2017:
- Turnover £4,391,663
- Gross Profit: £1,511,205
- Net Profit/(Loss): £184,627
9 Months to 30/09/2018:
- Turnover £3,638,447
- Gross Profit: £1,118,053
- Net Profit/(Loss): (£24,585)
Assets Available for Sale:
- Unencumbered Plant & Machinery;
- Office Equipment & Motor Vehicle;
- Cleaning Products Stock;
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Customer Data;
- Website; and
- Leasehold Premises (subject to Assignment).
Deadline for Offers:
Offers no later than 17:00 hrs on Friday 9th November 2018, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
Please contact Damian
Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email: [email protected]