Established Residential Care Home Business – Sold
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of an established care home business located in the North of England.
The Company provides care to elderly residents from 4 leasehold properties.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with the Administrators or Middleton Barton Valuation as their appointed agent.
- Established provider of care home services;
- 4 locations across the North of England;
- Leasehold properties complete with full inventory of fixtures and fittings;
- Turnover in excess of £2.5m (full year to 31/7/2016); and
- Committed and qualified workforce.
High Level Financial Information:
- 12 Months YE 31 July 2017:
- Turnover: £2,518,569
- Net Profit/(Loss) After Tax: £155,731
Assets Available for Sale:
- Unencumbered Fixtures & Fittings;
- Established Goodwill & Trade;
- Leasehold Premises (assignment subject to landlord consent)
- Company Interest in Encumbered Assets
Locations across the North of England, UK.
Deadline for Offers:
Indicative offers no later than 5:30pm on Tuesday 29 August 2017, all offers are to be supported by proof of funds.
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email [email protected].