Material Handling/Plant Hire and Sales Business with Associated Services – Business Sold
An opportunity exists to purchase the businesses and assets of a Material Handling/Plant Hire and Sales business.
The Company provides a range of services in connection with forklift trucks and material handling equipment, including: new equipment sales, equipment hire, equipment contract hire, maintenance and servicing, parts, training and equipment transport.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- Material Handling/Plant Hire and Sales Business;
- Established customer base;
- Turnover (2016) circ. £1.77m;
- Established portfolio of servicing agreements with Contract Hire Providers;
- Company Owned and Operated Contract Hire Fleet;
- Leasehold Premises;
High Level Financial Information
12 Months to 31/12/2015:
Net Profit/(Loss) before Tax: £62,622
12 Months to 31/12/2016:
Net Profit/(Loss) before Tax: (£79,499)
Assets Available for Sale
- Unencumbered & Encumbered Material Handling Hire/Sales Fleet;
- Office Equipment, Workshop Plant and Motor Vehicles;
- Parts Stock;
- Goodwill & Intellectual Property;
- Customer Data;
- Ongoing Hire & Maintenance Contracts;
South East, UK.
Deadline for Offers
Indicative offers no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 1st November 2017, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by email: [email protected]