Temporary and Permanent Recruitment Business (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business of a leading UK based temporary and permanent recruitment business providing staff specialising in Social Care/Work, Education, and Professional Support Services Recruitment sectors.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Middleton Barton Asset Valuation as appointed agent on behalf of the vendor.
- The Company is an established provider of temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to Local authorities, Schools, Charities and Care Homes;
- Established over years with an excellent reputation;
- Multiple recruitment offices;
- Loyal customer base;
- Leasehold premises.
Assets Available for Sale:
- Unencumbered Office Furniture & IT Equipment
- Motivated and skilled staff of over 35 employees
- Work in Progress;
- Customer Base;
- Intellectual Property to include its Website and Domain name;
- Goodwill & Business.
Unaudited Accounts: Full Year to 31/3/17
Unaudited Accounts: Full Year to 31/3/18
Management Accounts: Full Year to 31/3/19
Management Accounts: 4 months to July 2019
Deadline for Offers:
Offers no later than 12 noon on Tuesday 17th December 2019. All offers to be supported by proof of funds.
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 217 2727 or by email [email protected]